Friday, June 01, 2007

True Life: PayPerPost For Bloggers and MORE

Earning money online has become a not-so-mysterious way of life for many individuals, considering the recent growth in blogging and internet advertising. I, personally, found myself in a very profitable position after starting numerous blogs for the sheer purpose of enjoyment, and testing new methods of advertising before using them on my web development projects.

PayPerPost happens to be my favorite paid to post program. Why? In a nutshell, it's because I am always happily surprised with the result when I post with them. Once I think their aren't many advertisers left to choose from, a few bloggers complain and PayPerPost blows up with opportunities 10 fold. Once I think other paid to post programs are coming out with new a different ways to earn bloggers money, PayPerPost comes out with an even better tool for bloggers. (Read PPP Direct New PayPerPost Program for more information on that!)

Some other very important reasons why PayPerPost stands above the rest mainly revolve around the fact that they are attentive, always quick with answering questions and responding to bloggers, and for some reason have the most high end, interesting and reputable advertisers over all paid to post programs. You can write blog reviews on your favorite companies, while not losing quality content or readership and making money too!

Also, PayPerPost isn't ambiguous with terms, conditions and rules. They have very specific guidelines for posts and blog approvals. As trivial as this seems, I have to say that Blogitive has changed the rules on us bloggers more than a dozen times, and while you can't blame them for growing, trying and improving their system, there's something to be said about PayPerPost's way of making everything clear, professional and intuitive for their bloggers.

My experience with PayPerPost has fluctuated because of my obligations, work, school and side jobs. But, I always pop back on the site, and take opportunities here and there to earn cash money for simply writing about he advertisers that I CHOOSE.

To give you a more unique and specific look at my experience with PayPerPost, let me show you the cold hard facts...k?

Here's an up to date screen shot of the earnings and post count:



That averages $8.96 per post, which are typically assigned at 50-200 words. How long do they take me? I won't say, but let's just assume it is worth the time. Not bad at all in fact!

All in all, my experience with them has been professional, profitable and highly beneficial. Even if you aren't keen on writing about advertisers on your blog, their advertisers are usually high end, well known companies that you could possibly be writing about anyway...Why not make some cash at the same time?

External Link Resources


Earn a Full Time Income with Paid to Post Opportunities
PayPerPost New Affiliate Program
Make Money Blogging with PayPerPost!

Related Technology News Posts


YouTube to Pay users for their Videos
The Rich Jerk, Profitable Program?
WANTED: Geek blogger to play with electronics

Search Niche-Tech-News!

Google