Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Rich Jerk Money Making Guide?

I recently came across this website called, "The Rich Jerk." Now, I'm sure you've seen those landing pages promising your millions in Adsense revenue if you read their book and follow their fail proof instructions. They are basically very similar in nature and ploy.

But, this Rich Jerk website offer has definitely taken a new spin on marketing initiatives in order to get customers. How?

Well, first of all, the landing page's first statement is quite unique:

"Arrogant, Foul-Mouthed, Filthy Rich Jerk Breaks His 6 Year Silence On How
He's Made Millions On The Internet"

I have no idea if this program works, I would love to hear an honest review from someone who purchased it!

But, I do know that the attempt to ploy customers by creating a casual, no nonsense feel is one that I have not seen yet! The website tries to get across the fact that there is one person, who is absolutely RICH (and quite rude) and he's finally giving away his big secrets to the money making success.

See for yourself if you want at..The Rich Jerk Website

This sounds fairly familiar so far, but what is mildly entertaining is the FAQs page, and letter to potential customers.

Here's one FAQ example from the website:

What are the details of your money-back guarantee?

I offer a 60 day money back guarantee. Try my strategies out for up to 60 days. If you aren't successful, I'll tell you that you are in the wrong profession, I'll question your IQ, but I'll also give you a 100% refund. But instead of whining, you should first try contacting my support staff for assistance. These guys are trained to help you make money using my strategies. They will critique your website, methods, etc. and point you in the right direction.


Kinda funny right?

I think the concept of what "The Rich Jerk" is doing evolves from the whole blog era. People respond to casual, honest information...

The site is also different in that it's got a blog, forum and user log in. The "Get rich quick" landing pages I'm used to seem to remain anonymous and discreet, making it difficult to even find the page again.

This rich jerk promises to give you the tools and advice to get rich too, with some hard work and initiative. He's also giving away free web space and automatic website to get you started.

Check this rich jerk out...Don't be a Loser. Get Rich Like Me.

Search Niche-Tech-News!

Google