Wednesday, March 28, 2007

King Bush Blatantly Strokes His Power Trip

This blog is for technology, I know that! But, I don't have a blog to write about politics, so I'll have to rant right here.

First off, I'm not the biggest fan of Pelosi, I think she's a bit too left for even my tastes. But, she really hit the nail on the head when she retorted to Bush's RETARDED actions concerning the majority vote of the congress to pull from the war, or at least start making plans to do so.

Here's what Big Bad Bull-shit Bush says:

"The House and Senate bills have too much pork, too many conditions on our commanders and an artificial timetable for withdrawal. And I have made it clear for weeks if either version comes to my desk, I'm going to veto it."

What bill doesn't have pork? Remind me Bush, since you so easily forget...Who voted for the congress who obviously were going to try and end the war?

For once since I can remember, the American people have needed to make change and voice their opinion through the power of democracy. We were left with no choice! Bush thinks he OWNS US, he thinks he's the goddamn king of the world.

Here's the second part of what he says...Typical

"also clear from the strong opposition in both houses that my veto would be sustained; that Congress continues to pursue these bills, and as they do, the clock is ticking for our troops in the field."

So, let me get this straight...We (the US people) voted for the democratic majority statistically because you suck at life (Mr. Bush) and we have absolutely no faith in your opinion, actions and motives concerning EVERYTHING, specifically this war. So, congress wants to make plans to end the war, you refuse to do it, and then blame congress because the troops aren't getting the $ the need? PLEASE STOP BEING LEMMINGS. THEY WILL KEEP TREATING US LIKE WE'RE STUPID AS LONG AS WE LET THEM.

Pelosi responds to Bush:

"So I just wish the president would take a deep breath, recognize again that we each have our constitutional role, and we should respect that in terms of each other,"

All the bull shit Bush said, and finally one sentence of sense in the whole dialogue.

The American people voted the democratic majority in congress

Statistically, most Americans are disheartened by our president and our government because of the lack of strategy and possible motives of the war

So, the American voted, democratic majority with a clear place in our government system, pass a bill to pull from the war.

What does president Bush say to that?

"Hey! You do that again, I'm gonna Veto it!"

FUCKING BABY. It's like he knew his entire life that one day he would be president, so always expected and practiced that type of power. He thinks he can do whatever he wants, and he DOES NOT care about anyone but himself and his personal agenda.

I am sick of dealing with a president who talks in southern slang, thinks quick come backs and clever, cute little sayings will get him voted for, and has such a perverted view of his place within our government that he actually says and does the DUMB ASS things that he does.

Even a teenager can watch him and say, "That wasn't very smart, why would he say that?"
Why doesn't Bush see how ridiculous his actions are? Because his IQ is probably below 100, if you ask me, hey, ask the majority of America.

Search Niche-Tech-News!

Google