Monday, April 09, 2007

Tired Of Played Out Pop Music?

Remember the days when MTV actually played music videos? When you could watch music videos for hours, while jotting down every new and upcoming artist you heard so you could go buy their album next time you went to the store?

I do! Sometimes it's so hard to find new music, good music, soulful music, listen to the acoustic guitar and powerful words by yourself good music. Sometimes I find myself having to distinguish between what I like and what I think I should like, just by testing to see if I can bear the artist when I'm alone in my car.

Look no further, I have found hours of incredible music, by aspiring unsigned artists at www.unsigned.com

The acoustic artists genre is incredible, and has tons of great musicians singing soulful, written lyrics and acoustic guitar backing. It's so refreshing to hear music you know wasn't written by some fat old man trying to sell records in a studio.

All the music is new, genuine and powerful. If you're looking for good music in any genre from Hard Rock Artists to emo artists to christian music you have to check out unsigned.com

Probably the perfect place to find a band to fill a venue, and offer new artists their chance at stardom.

Search Niche-Tech-News!

Google