Sunday, March 25, 2007

Make Money Blogging With PayPerPost!

I signed up with PayPerPost quite some time ago. For one reason or another, never really started blogging and utilizing their offers until somewhat recently...Let me tell you, I have added up in my head the amount of money I could have made from my blogs if I started sooner!

If you want to read more about PayPerPost and how it works, you can here: PayPerPost: Make Money Blogging

So far, with PayPerPost, I have only written 7 posts. All posts that I chose through a database of possible options, and all were relevant to my site! If you have used paid to post websites before, you know how important this is...It is no fun to blatantly spam your readers. With PayPerPost, you choose advertisers that relate to your readers, things they would be interested in anyway! It's great because you get new ideas for posts anyway!

Here's what I have made on each post with PayPerPost:




















Total: $64.50

That's not all though! I have made lots of money through the PayPerPost affiliate program too! They pay $15.00 per user you get signed up with PayPerPost, and the other affiliate program PayPerPost offers is the "Review My Post" Program. You can see the link on the bottom of each one of my posts, it says, "Review My Post.

For each person that signs up with approved blogs and reviews my post I get $7.50. So far through affiliates I have made:












Now, here's what I'm really looking forward to. Once I successfully post 10 PayPerPost assignments, I can sign up my other blogs. There is a ton of $ potential here, read this article for a how-tow and full breakdown on how you can make a full-time income with paid to post opportunities:

Earn a Full Time Income With Paid To Post Opportunities

Search Niche-Tech-News!

Google