Saturday, December 09, 2006

Great Way to Monetize your Website

I recently came across "Text-Link-Ads" which is not a new company to me. I've been to their site numerous times, but I recently read an incredible review of the company from someone I trust and had to check it out again. Text-Link-Ads sells ad space, just like adsense or adbrite. But, the difference with this company is that the clients don't pay per click, they pay by the week! So, no matter how many people click (or don't click) the ad, you're still getting paid a flat fee. Every website I saw signed up with Text-Link-Ads was currently renting out space to one of Text-Link-Ads clients, so I assume they have enough to go around!

I just signed up, but it appears to be a very promising site, and I wish I had signed up with them before now! If you want to monetize your site, sell ad space on your blog, sell ad space on your site, or buy quality content rich links, you should definitely Monetize Your Site with Text-Link-Ads.

They're also offering $100 in FREE Links to new Advertisers...

Search Niche-Tech-News!

Google